The University is moving all classes online and closing its campuses due to Hurricane Ian starting at 1 p.m. on Thursday, Sept. 29. Please visit for more information and updates.  

Skip to main content

How To Change Your Major or Add a Minor

To change your major, your minor, or to add a minor simply:

  1. Go to and log in.
  2. Find the link titled “Change Your Major” in the middle column.
  3. Once you have submitted the form your request will be on HOLD until the CBSS Advisement Center Staff reviews your request.
  4. You should receive a notification email about the status of your request.
  5. The process should be completed in two to five school days.


If you have questions contact
The CBSS Advisement Center

Last updated: 8/7/2018