Skip to main content

Minor in Anthropology


  • ANTH 1102 Introduction to Anthropology
  • 15 hrs of upper-division Anthropology courses (3000 or above)

How do I change or add a minor?

Changing or adding a minor is easy. Follow these simple directions. However, it’s best to talk with your current advisor and check DegreeWorks to see how switching/adding this minor will impact your path to graduation.

Do you have questions?

If you have any questions or if we can help you transition to a anthropology minor simply contact, call the Department office at 912-478-5443, or stop by our office in the Carroll Building, Room 1003.

Last updated: 7/30/2018