Skip to main content


CBSS Advisement Center

B.S. Recreation, Emphasis: Tourism and Community Leisure Services

Accelerated Bachelors to Masters in Public Administration (MPA):

  • Eligible undergraduate students can apply up to 12 graduate credit hours toward the Bachelor of Science in Recreation and the MPA.

Interdisciplinary Certificate in Hospitality and Tourism Management:

  • Eligible undergraduate students within the recreation major can complete the certificate requirements in conjunction with required courses and guided major electives.
  • Student from outside the major can complete the certificate requirements by completing 18 credit hours, including a 3 credit hour practical experience and at least one recognized industry certification (e.g. ServSafe, TIPS, Cvent).

Recreation and Tourism Management Minor:

  • The Recreation and Tourism Management Minor is open to any undergraduate student interested in the fields of community recreation, outdoor recreation, and tourism management.

Last updated: 7/29/2022