Online Graduate Certificate Admission Requirements
Prerequisites: Individuals applying to the Certificate program must have at least three years of work experience in the public or nonprofit sector, or completed part of their graduate course work in a related field of study.
Additionally, an applicant must have the following items in his or her portfolio:
- Completed requirements for the Bachelors degree in a college accredited by proper regional accrediting association.
- A 2.75 (4.0 scale) cumulative grade point average in undergraduate work.
- A current resume detailing relevant work experience.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from persons familiar with the applicant’s academic or employment experience.
- Statement of career goals and objectives.
Applications for the Certificate in Public and Nonprofit Management are not being accepted for the 2019-2020 academic year. Please contact the Department of Public and Nonprofit Studies regarding admission in a future term.
Last updated: 3/4/2019