Bachelor of Science in International Trade
Format: In person on the Statesboro Campus
Credit Hours: 124
Do you hope to have a career outside the United States – or in an international business or agency? The Bachelor of Science in International Trade is a professional degree designed to provide an interdisciplinary business background that empowers your future professional life.
With our degree program students are able to develop the cultural and business-based knowledge that prepares them to work in the competitive global marketplace.
Studying international trade requires completion of a prescribed course of study. You will also need to complete an internship overseas or with a business or institution having an international component in the United States. The purpose of this internship is to immerse you in the professional practice within the culture and in the language which has been studied for the required foreign language minor.
Discover more about the program by exploring our International Studies courses.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to learn detailed information
- Good listening and clarifying skills
- Problem solving skills
- Risk-taking aptitudes
- Ability to overcome barriers
- Command for grammar and vocabulary
- Ability to adjust to new environments
- Oral and written communication
- Proficiency in phonetics
- Appreciation for diverse cultures/cultural awareness
- Foreign language competency
Last updated: 2/9/2023