Skip to main content

Grade Petition/Review

(undergraduate only)

Students who wish to request review of a course grade should consult and follow the procedure described in the current university catalog.

If you need assistance please contact Dr. Daniel Skidmore-Hess, Interim Associate Dean of the College of Behavioral and Social Sciences,

Last updated: 7/26/2021