Skip to main content

Course Substitutions (Petitions for Academic Exception)

Students should consult with their adviser to determine if and when filing of a Petition for Academic Exception (PAE) may be appropriate. Advisers will file PAEs when appropriate. Subject to review by the appropriate department chair, final approval is made by an associate dean of the college.

If you need assistance contact: Dr. Daniel Skidmore-Hess, Interim Associate Dean of the College of Behavioral and Social Sciences, at

Last updated: 3/30/2022